Five Tips To Make Moving To Your New Charlottesville Home Go Smoothly
I have spent the past couple of days helping a friend move. She was lucky to have the help another friend to organize every step of the move. These are some of the things that they did which made this move go smoothly.
1. Make lists – There were to do lists for everyone involved with helping with the move. The lists were organized with things to do each day.
2. Plan where the furniture is to go ahead of time. This step made everything go faster. If you are able to go over to the home and measure before the furniture arrives.
3. Have your boxes labeled with the name of the room where the items will go on the box. We often just label boxes with something like glasses, then when someone is carrying the box in they don’t know if that box is going in the kitchen or the dining room.
4. Declutter and sort through your belongings ahead of time. Then when you are ready to move you will only have to deal with the items that you are taking with you.
5. Have a plan for the animals. This is a stressful time for your pets. Provide them with a safe, quiet place to be away from the confusion of the move.
With a little bit of planning, your move can go smoothly.
Copyright 2021 by Pam Dent all rights reserved “Five Tips To Make Moving To Your Charlottesville Home Go Smoothly“.