5 Reasons why this is a good time to buy a Charlottesville VA horse farm.
- There is a large inventory to choose from
- Interest rates are still low. But they are starting to rise and it may be a long time before we see rates this low again.
- Sellers may be more negotiable this time of year. There are fewer buyers looking in January, so a seller may be facing several more months of their home on the market if they don’t take your offer.
- Less competition from other buyers. With fewer buyers looking there is less competition for the attractively priced Charlottesville farms and homes.
- With the leaves off the trees it is easy to see what is on surrounding properties.
If you are planning to purchase a Charlottesville horse farm or country home this year, there is every reason to jump into the market now and not wait until spring. Greener pastures are waiting for you.