The March edition of my newletter Charlottesville Virginia Real Estate News is hot off the presses.
You may be interested in reading this issue which deals with the following topics:
- Buying a distressed property, foreclosure or short sale, takes patience.
- Why it is important to verify the information in the public records before putting your home on the market.
- Selling your home – Find out what improvements are cost effective.
- More information for sellers – Spring cleaning for the exterior of your home.
- Make sure you understand disclosure requirements when you are selling your home and avoid a lawsuit later.
Read Charlottesville Virginia Real Estate News.
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, email me at [email protected] and I will put you on the mailing list.